- Design, manufacture and materials conform to the essential requirements of ISO 17292, ISO 14313, API 608, API 6D, ASME B16.34, ASME VIII and Directives PED 97/23/EC and ATEX 94/9/EC.
- Positive engagement and alignment of 2 piece bolted body providing ‘Gap Free’ connection.
- Fully contained body gasket, graphite seal is protected from the working fluid by primary elastomeric seal for soft seated.
- Superior High Integrity live loaded stem sealing system, double seal before & after fire condition. Standard valve sealing system in compliance with ISO 15848 Class AH, suitable for high vacuum service and technically emission free.
- Cavity pressure relief to high pressure side in the event of thermal expansion of trapped fluid.
- Positive direct pressure relief to upstream side available via vented ball for high volatility duty.
- Modular design, easily adapted for low temperature & cryogenic service or fugitive emission leak detection.