- Design, manufacture and materials conform to the essential requirements of API 6D, ISO 14313, ASME B16.34, ASME VIII and Directives PED 97/23/EC and ATEX 94/9/EC.
- Trunnion supported ball design for superior bi-directional shut off performance across a wide range of pressures.
- Internally assembled blow-out proof stem design. Bottom entry stem shouldered directly to the body and not to any other intermediate part bolted to the valve.
- Valve features High integrity stem sealing system in compliance with ISO 15848 Class AH suitable for high vacuum service and technically emission free.
- In line maintainable stem sealing system. Replaceable without the need for valve disassembly or removal from the pipeline.
- Bi-directional, double block & bleed design allowing the venting and draining of the body in the open & closed position.