SWI Valve Co Ltd (SWI) is a leading manufacturer of industrial valves with over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and international selling. A widely approved brand with global majors, SWI has established a substantial presence in the oil and gas industry especially through the supply of our products in high-profile, off-shore upstream projects.
SWI’s unrelenting commitment to quality, reliability and customer satisfaction is a significant part of our company philosophy. In line with this commitment, SWI sources all of the major materials and parts only from within South Korea. Also, we do not outsource any manufacturing; all of our products are manufactured at one of our three state-of-the-art plants under our own brand name “SWI” – the very name that can be trusted to provide “Reliable Performance in Extreme Conditions”.
– Metal-seated Ball Valves for Platforms
– Forged Gate/Globe/Check Valves for Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
– Bellows Sealed Gate/Globe Valves for Zero Emission Requirement Application
– Block and Bleed Valves for Gage Isolation and Piping/Instrument Interface
– Fully Automated Valves, Pneumatic, Hydraulic & Gas Over Oil Systems
– Three specialized production facilities in South Korea
– One subsidiary company in Houston, Texas, for stocking and distribution
– Worldwide network of agents, distributors and service shops
Forged G/G/C, Bellows Seal, Metal Seated, Cryogenic Ball and DBB Valves
Proven Track Record
Forging / Casting Sourcing